Jason Power, together with an enthusiastic and friendly family of physiotherapists and reception staff, has established a physiotherapy clinic where community is key and every client is treated as a friend as much as a patient…
The Story So Far
Since 2009, Empower Physiotherapy has been providing its diverse range of clients with professional and caring physiotherapy and related services.
The strength and success of the clinic has its roots in what is actually a very simple business model.
As a family focused clinic, the team at Empower Physiotherapy are devoted to putting the “care” back into healthcare as they deliver a level of service that has sadly become increasingly rare in recent times.
Whilst the team at Empower utilise the most modern and evidence based assessment and treatment techniques to get you back enjoying life sooner – the focus throughout the practice is also to make your visits with us as enjoyable as possible.
We are dedicated to providing a level of compassionate health care that is unmatched and we will work with you to get the results that you want, and then assist you to prevent similar problems from arising in the future.
This approach extends outside the clinic doors as well. With a dedicated community development focus, the Empower Physiotherapy team work tirelessly to make our local and broader communities better places for all of us to share. Sponsorship programs exist to encourage the development of promising athletes (in both junior and senior ranks – and even at Master’s level!), as well as aspiring umpires/referees, and pro-bono or heavily discounted treatment is a regular occurrence for those with an increased need for our services but diminished capacity to afford it.
At Empower Physiotherapy patients are treated as friends, not customers. Our physiotherapists listen to patients and encourage their active involvement in their own treatment. We know from experience that this approach delivers better results much faster.
For Empower, ‘power to the people’ is more than just an apt slogan. Home visits, community talks, along with links with local sporting clubs and schools are all examples of our commitment to social responsibility.
- Every patient receives the highest level of care and attention, regardless of age, sex, or background.
- With customer service our priority, and an extensive professional network, you can rest easy that if our expert team is unable to provide the results you are after you will be directed to someone who can.
- Hands-on therapy, massage, home management advice, hydrotherapy, acupuncture and/or gym-based programmes are all available to each and every patient.
- You will be listened to, and the friendly team will to take the time to get to know you – not just your condition.
- Empower is committed to helping beyond traditional treatment, with community sponsorship groups, work experience and tertiary student mentorship, and charity support .
- Empower offers a home visiting service for those unable to attend the clinic to the suburbs of Kingsley, Greenwood, Woodvale, Padbury, and Madeley.